Monday, January 12, 2015

The seasons of trimming trees

 December 22, 2014 
 When I got up this morning, Granpy and I had a great time building with blocks! 
 All of us girls needed a bath, so, we all got in together! 
 We had fun making bubble beards.   
 Mines more like a bubble goatee.  
 Sydney had a full bubble beard!
 Before nap time, all of us grand kids had a little quality time with Grammy
 I really wanted to put my hand on Tyler, but Tyler did not want me touching him.  They told me to keep my hands to myself, but I really really wanted to rest my hand on Tyler! 
 I really did want that hand on him.  I am not sure why because it doesn't look that comfortable.  
For the last couple of years, Aunt Helen has sent us a computer animated advent calendar.  They have a different theme every year and we all really enjoy checking it out everyday!  This year the theme was an European market place.  We learned about some of the origins of the different Christmas traditions!  Grammy got us all caught up after being gone for the weekend.   
 Dad came over to watch and check it out over my shoulder.   
 After nap time, Grammy and I snuggled while I drank my milk! 
 Uncle Scott's and Aunt Sarah's tree had not been decorated yet, so, we thought we should get it all decorated and ready for Christmas!
 This is my third tree I decorated this year, so, I am getting pretty good at it! 
 This is my third tree to decorate, but I still need a little help! 
We all had a great time making the tree look festive and nice!
 Uncle Scott and Wyatt are getting ready for the tree topping ceremony. 
 Well it was re-enacted this year since the Aunt Helen put the angel up when she put the lights on.  Here is Uncle Scott hoping that mom will take a quick picture, so, he can put Wyatt down! 
 Uncle Scott touching the angel to start the christmas magic.  
 Aunt Helen went to a Jan Brett book reading in Spokane and she got us one of her Christmas books.  We sat down to read it with her.  Well most of us sat down to hear the story.   
Uncle Scott and I had a good time playing with blocks together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment