January 3, 2015
Today, we thought we would load up the bikes and the bike stroller and head out for a bike ride on the Sacramento River Trail.
While dad was getting everything tied down and ready to go, he put me in the back of the truck to keep me corralled!
I thought it was a pretty fun place to play!
I laughed and giggles and was all smiles!
Mom got my sunglasses, so, the sun wouldn't be too bright while we rode along.
Yep! I am already to go!
We got there and got all set to take a ride. We even took our Barbie's for a ride with us! This is going to be so fun!
The first 20 minutes of the ride were a great time. We ate our lunch, had fun while we rode along and then it all went down hill and we started fighting with each other and yelling at each other. Needless to say, mom and dad have not taken us out for a bike ride in the stroller since then. Hopefully next time we go we will get along better.
January 4, 2015
We sure have been having fun with all our new Christmas presents! Aunt Aubrey sent us bath robes which now we can't wait to take baths, so that, we get to wear our robes! Here we are all clean and ready to start the day! Thanks Aunt Aubrey!
I got a lot of fun things from Grandma and Grandpa including this fun princess doll and stage set. I have had a blast putting on plays with the dolls! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all the wonderful Christmas presents.
I found that my horse purse, that I got from Uncle Joe and Aunt Linda, you could ride if you put your legs through the handles. I have been riding that horse all around this house! It has been fun playing with all our new presents!











No comments:
Post a Comment