November 10, 2013
Happy Birthday Daddy! Daddy turned 34 today and we were excited to celebrate with him. Daddy and his girls first thing in the morning!
Daddy's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, so we headed to church. We are hanging out on the bench after church eating some pretzels.
That afternoon, the Bronco's were playing. Grandpa and I watched a little bit of the game while we waited to talk to Uncle Josh on the computer. It was his birthday too!
We had fun hanging out and relaxing.
Grandma and I found a sunny spot and sat down to read some books.
I woke up from my nap, got changed into my new Bronco's shirt, and had some snuggle time with the birthday boy.
That night, we went to Dry Creek Station for dinner to celebrate Daddy's birthday day. I sure enjoyed my steak and eating with Grandpa.
Then we came home and opened presents. I got to help daddy open the present from me!
I got him a fly tying book that he checks out from the library all the time. I think he likes the book! I know he will use it lots.
I got to help daddy unwrap the gift from me! I did really well keeping it a secret from daddy until early in the day when I let it slip on what it was.
Daddy wanted a new coffee mug, so I picked one out for him with deer, elk, and moose on it. I think he likes it.
Then we both got to help him unwrap a big long birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa! We love to unwrap gifts.
After daddy opened his gifts, it was time for cake. Daddy wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday. It was a little cold on his lap, but mommy didn't want to hold it because it was too cold to hold.
I let daddy blow out the candles by himself. He didn't need my help. I sure did enjoy the ice cream cake. Happy Birthday Daddy! We are so blessed to have you as our dad!



No comments:
Post a Comment