November 11, 2013
Today, is our last day with Grandma and Grandpa before they have to head back to Colorado. We were going to head down to Sacramento, but Makayla is working hard on her other top front tooth and it is making her fussy. I can't say I blame her it has to really hurt. That morning we got in some good book reading with Grandma!
Then we took Grandma and Grandpa to one of my favorite places to go in Redding, Turtle Bay! Here I am riding my post horse. It didn't go to fast, but I had fun pretending.
I had to show Grandpa the old truck that you can drive. I had fun driving him around.
We had fun watching the fish and figuring out what type of fish they were.
Grandma and I found a little cave to hide in.
I wanted to show them how brave I was on the big log tunnel slide!
I wanted to climb onto the bench, so that I could sit. I had fun walking around the bench and hanging out with Grandpa.
Thanks Grandpa for helping me onto the bench, so that, we could sit together.
I wanted to show Grandpa how brave I was by going down the little green slide. That was a fun slide!
I really good picture of us with Grandma and Grandpa all smiling in front of the train engine.
A sweet picture of Grandma and me by the train engine.
Look there really are turtles at Turtle Bay!
I got a shoulder ride on Daddy while we crossed over the wood bridge to head home. It was fun to be able to take Grandma and Grandpa to Turtle Bay. Thanks for coming and visiting us! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment