Sunday, November 17, 2013

Finally time for an outing!

October 27, 2013
 The morning after Makayla's birthday party, mommy wanted to take everybody out to breakfast as a thank you for all their hard work!  It was an easy decision on where we would go!  Black Bear of course!  While we waited for our table, I visited with a few black bears. 
 I found another black bear to hang out with!
 I didn't want the fish to get lonely!
 The biggest bear of all!  I can barely reach him!!!!
 I got to hang out with Aunt Helen while we waited!
I showed Grammy all the wood carvings!
 A picture with both Grammy and Granpy and everybody actually looking at the camera!
 Poor Makayla is working on her top teeth, so she isn't up to her normal self.  This is doggy!  Makayla loves her doggy.  Usually doggy doesn't leave the crib, but when your mouth hurts you get whatever comfort you need!
 I love the black bear for their pancakes.  The pancake is as big as my head and I some how am able to eat the whole thing!
 I didn't get a pancake this time.  They have nuts in them and I haven't tried nuts yet.  I still enjoyed my breakfast of eggs and hash browns!
 After breakfast, we headed up to McCloud falls.  We tried to visit them last march when Aunt Helen was here, but they were snowed in.  This time there was no snow!  I saw the 1st falls and am ready to hike to the next one!
 The hike to the middle falls is jogger stroller friendly enough, so I got to ride!  I took full advantage of my ride and kicked back and put my feet up!
 We came across a carved out log bench.  I wanted my picture taken with Grammy, Aunt Helen and Makayla.  Unfortunately, the sun was shinning on us so we are kind of hard to see.
I had a great time being pushed by Grammy!
Along the path we found a caterpillar.  Aunt Helen picked him up so I could hold him.  At first, I was excited about him, but then I wasn't so sure when he started to move around.  
Doing a little rock climbing.  Well rock sitting.  I was put on the rock and didn't climb up there.  
Aunt Helen and I found another rock to sit on and pose at for a picture.  
This is middle falls.  It was sure pretty today!
Oh look!  Granpy did come on the hike with us.  He had to be in the lead the whole time because he was walking Scout.  Scout thinks that he should lead the pack.  I guess we should have named him caboose instead of Scout!
Here we are in front of the water fall!  It was a beautiful day to go out for a hike!
Giving Granpy a hug.  We had fun enjoying the falls together.  
I had fun walking with Grammy and Mommy on the way back.  Mommy had goldfish crackers that she would give out to Makayla and me to motivate us onward!
When we got back, we had a picnic lunch.  The clouds came in and it started to get colder, so we ate quickly.  Then we went to see the upper falls and to find daddy who was fishing the river.  It was a fun outing for one and all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment