Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Halloween

October 31, 2013
 Happy Halloween!  Makayla and I got dressed up in our pumpkin shirts and Halloween socks to be ready for the day.  We had a quiet day hanging out around the house in the morning!
 I did a little walking with my car!
 McKenzie helped me do a little walking.  She is such a helpful big sister!
 In the evening, we headed out to Big League Dreams where a local church does a huge Fall Carnival.  We dressed up as ladybugs.  I got to fly around in my stroller most of the night! 
 We met up with Shiloh and her family, so that, we could have fun playing together!  Shiloh went as a fairy and I went as a ladybug.  Mom said I might have a hard time with my butterfly wings, so, I was pretty willing to go as a ladybug and match Makayla.  
 I was pretty mesmerized by all that was going on around us!  There was so much to do!
 Daddy tried to show me how to throw the frisbee for one of the games.  I didn't get it in the cage, but I still had fun trying.  Plus, even if you try you still got candy! 
 The jump house was what I was most excited about.  When I woke up from my nap I asked, "is it time to go play in the jump house".  It was one of the first stops.  I had lots of fun jumping around.  We also ended our night in a jump house.  I liked them so much.   
I finally got out of my stroller.  I got to play a couple of the toddler games.  Next year, I will be able to play more of the games!  It was a fun way to spend Halloween.  

No comments:

Post a Comment