October 25, 2013
Happy Birthday to me! I am now officially one! I can't believe that a year has gone by already! When mommy got home from work, she started getting some of my party decoration ready outside. I thought since she was outside, I should be outside and convinced Grammy to push me on the swing.
I love to swing. I will swing until my feet turn purple if my mommy lets me. At one years old, I am 19 lbs 1 oz and 28 inches. I am half a pound bigger than my sister and 1 1/2 inches shorter than she was at this age. I still love life and I am excited to turn one!
We got to have pizza for dinner. It is one of my favorites (really anything that involves carbs is a favorite). Plus, it was super easy since mom worked and we had to get ready for my birthday party tomorrow. So much yummy food on this plate where do I start!
I love to shovel food into my mouth. Don't worry I ate all that food!
The screened in porch went up earlier in the day, so that, we could decorate it with butterflies and make it into a butterfly garden. McKenzie really wanted to eat in the screened in porch for dinner and I thought it was a good idea. Here we are enjoying our pizza!
Mommy came and ate dinner with us girls. Daddy, Grammy, Granpy and Aunt Helen enjoyed the nice weather for dinner to, but they opted to sit on the lawn furniture. I don't blame them it is more comfortable than the ground!
Daddy came into the porch to see how all of us girls were doing!
Our little family enjoying Makayla's birthday dinner together!
It started to get colder and dinner was over, so, Aunt Helen carried me inside to get me cleaned up!
I went over to our toy garage to play cars while I waited for dinner to get cleaned up and cupcakes to get decorated!
Here is a video of me taking my first bite of sugar with a yummy cupcake. While this was going on, McKenzie was licking the candle that was in the cupcake. All the sudden Mommy looked over and noticed she was eating the candle too. Pour thing thought that she was supposed to eat it after she licked it. She went to the bathroom to spit it out and then got a cupcake to get the wax taste out of her mouth.
I got to blow out my candle. Well, I tried and my sister helped me get it out! Here I go digging into my cupcake. What is this I am getting to eat!
This cupcake is great! So yummy!
I just keep getting more frosting and excitedly put it in my mouth!
This picture cracks me up. The girls both have the same distance sugar stare as they eat their cupcakes.
Scout got to come in and help clean up the mess. I thought that it was silly he liked cupcakes too.
I sure enjoyed my cupcake. Part way through mom took away some of the cupcake, so I didn't get the whole thing, but I sure enjoyed the part that I did get!
I got all cleaned up and we sat and hung out with Aunt Helen while they gather my presents to unwrap.
Look a present for me! Now how do I open this to see what was inside.
McKenzie came to help me open my gifts. What a willing and helpful big sister.
I got my own camp chair. Mommy and Daddy found this deer chair at Michael's last May and hid it away in my closet. It was the last chair they had and it was perfect to fit with my room décor!
McKenzie went by herself with mommy to Target to get me a birthday present. She picked out a fun phone that sings and lights up. Thanks McKenzie for such a fun and thoughtful gift. I love it
Aunt Helen got me a bike helmet, so that I can ride in the bike stroller and go on lots of adventures. I am one cute biker babe! Thanks Aunt Helen for the helmet.
Daddy got the phone out of the packaging, so that I could play with it. This is one fun toy!
This little helicopter was my favorite present of the night. We went to Target a couple of days before my birthday, so Grammy could find a couple of present for me. I saw this helicopter making noise on the shelf and fell in love with it. I had the biggest smile on my face when I opened it up from the wrapping paper. I was so excited to see the helicopter toy again! Thank Grammy and Granpy for all the presents. I had such a fun birthday. Can't wait till tomorrow and my big birthday celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment