Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall leaves!

November 3, 2013
The leaves have started to fall here and I was really excited to go outside and play in the leaves.  I jumped right in and had a blast playing.
I had fun ducking in the leaves and then throwing them up.  I am ready to throw some into the air!
Mommy got in the leaves with us, because, she thought Makayla might like them better.  Makayla still wasn't too sure about them.  She was tired and ready for a nap which didn't help!  This is the best photo we got of the 3 of us!
I had a blast raking up the leaves and adding them to the pile.  I think I had more fun raking than actually playing in the leaves.
Mom had fun in the leaves and I didn't mind them when I was on her lap.  I can be a little bit of a mama's girl right now.  
This is a big rake, but I got a handle on it!
Jumping back in the pile I raked up.
How do I get up out of these leaves?
You almost have to swim out of them.

I wanted to lay down all the way in the leaves!
It was sure silly to be covered in leaves!
Even with my eyes closed I still had a blast!
A pause in the play, so Mom, could get a good picture of me!
It's like I am floating on a cloud, but floating on leaves instead.  
The sun was bright and made it hard to look up at mommy!
Where's McKenzie.  This would be a good hiding spot for hide and seek.
There she is!
Ready to get out and play some more!
I had a blast running back and fourth and throwing handfuls of leaves on the pile!
A little more raking and my pile should be complete!  
I found a tree to hug in case I am lost!
Then I wanted to try to climb the tree.  I didn't get very far up it.  It was kind of hard to climb!
Daddy was using the leaf blower to blow the leaves together and to clean out the gutters.  I really wanted to us the leaf blower, so, he showed me how!
Then he let me use it by myself.  I really started moving the leaves into my pile!
A running start.  Here I am come leaves, ready or not!
Daddy got in the leaves with me to play for a little bit!
I tried to get him to lay back down in the leaves!
A really cute shot of me and Daddy!
We tried to get one of daddy and us girls, but I really didn't want to sit for more pictures and Makayla was too tired to smile.  I guess we should head in to take naps!

November 5, 2013
I got to have a piece of toast this morning and I was pretty excited about it.  McKenzie has toast almost every morning, so I felt so grown up having toast with her!
Sitting down and doing a puzzle while eating some toast!
Hanging out while mom gets everything ready, so, we can go!
When we got back and it had a chance to warm up a little bit, we went outside to play in the leaves again. Mommy really wanted a picture of me in the leaves.  This time I was given some crackers to eat while I sat in the leaves.  I was definitely happier to sit in the leaves with crackers.  
Shoving the cracker in my mouth!
Mommy also really wanted a picture of the both of us in the leaves, but I wasn't all about it today.  This is the best that she got.  We are still cute!
McKenzie was all about smiling for the camera.  I was too busy eating my cracker to give mom a smile!
Mom gave up on trying to get a picture of us together, so, she started taking some more of me in the leaves!
I wanted to see if I could crawl in the leaves.  It was a little hard since I still had a cracker in my hand.
Here I come mom!  I am going to make it to you.  
I am really motivated to make it to you.  
I got put back in the leaves, but I wasn't too upset about it.  
A shot where I wasn't shoving a cracker in my mouth.  Believe it or not, I was only given two crackers.  
McKenzie and I had fun throwing leaves at each other.  
I had fun grabbing the leaves and playing in them. 
I would grab them and let them go and they would fall down.  It was fun.  
Both of us busy playing with the leaves.  
I started letting them fall from higher and higher.  This is as high as I could go!
Yeah!  Mommy finally got her picture of me smiling in the leaves with out cracker in my mouth!  She knew if she persevered she would get it!
After a while, I got out and found some roses blooming to put on my leaf piles I had made.  Here I am with my pretty pink rose.  Got to love Redding, where in November you have roses blooming and leaves falling!
I was very excited about the leaf pile I made for my rose and wanted mommy to take a picture of it.  I love fall because you can have so much fun with leaves!




No comments:

Post a Comment