Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Araya's 1st birthday party!

October 19, 2013 
 Today, is my birthday buddy's birthday party.  Araya and I were due one week apart and then she came 2 weeks early, so I had to come 2 weeks early, so that ,we could be birthday buddies.  She had a super fun carnival themed party.  Here I am playing a game where you roll the ball down to see what number it land on! 
 McKenzie had tons of fun playing all the carnival games.  Here she is throwing rings onto the sticks.  That is the frog that she won and picked out.  It has become very loved at our house by both McKenzie and Makayla! 
 I got to hang out in the grass for a little bit while mom helped McKenzie play some more games.  I won a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal.  It is keeping me company!
 I got a ring on a sucker and got to keep that sucker! 
 I played a little mini golf.  It took me well over par to get it into the hole, but I did it and sure had fun trying. 
 I did really well with the ring toss game.  I got a bunch of rings on the post!
Araya's dad was in charge of the face painting.  He did a good job while I sat still for him. 
I had him paint a butterfly on my cheek!
 All of us one year olds, well one and almost one year olds, on the trampoline for a photo op.  That is Araya is the beautiful colorful skirt and Katelyn is in the middle of us!   
 Now here are all of us one year olds hanging out and catching up.  Kate made it to the party and wanted to get on the trampoline fun. 
 I got to hang out with Marie for a little bit and we sure had fun together! 
 
 After we played all the games, well all except the live fish one, we went and played on the swing set.  They had this car that Collin and I had fun driving and pretending it was our boat. 
 Then dinner was ready and Shiloh and I sat in the same chair to eat our hot dogs.  See our painted faces. 
 After dinner, Sienna and I got on a 4 wheel drive car to explore the backyard.  The only problem was it didn't go, so we had to get some help from our friends to push us!
 Then, a final ride on the tire swing with Collin and Sienna while their dad pushed us.  Araya's party was sure a lot of fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment