November 7, 2013
Grandma and Grandpa came from Colorado to visit us. We were excited to have them come. We put Grandma right to work reading us stories. We sure do love when Grandma reads to us.
A little quality snuggle time with Grandpa before bed.
November 8, 2013
November 8, 2013
The next morning, I went right to playing. Grandpa got me a really fun jeep, since, I have always been so fascinated by them. By 18 months I could tell you which cars were jeeps and which cars weren't. Grandpa and I had fun playing jeep together.
Later that morning, we headed out for a bike ride. I love to show people how well I can ride my bike!
I got to go out on a stroller ride and cheer my sister on.
That evening, we got to celebrate my birthday again! This time with Grandma and Grandpa! Here I am blowing my candle out with McKenzie!
Eating my apple dumpling with Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for celebrating my birthday again! This way I got another dessert. Can't beat that!
McKenzie got in on some apple dumplings. Grandpa came to keep her company while she ate.
These apple dumpling sure are yummy!
After dessert, we got to open some more presents. I am always up for opening presents. Aunt Aubrey got me this cute hat and an outfit that matches. Thanks Aunt Aubrey I love them and my corduroy books!
I wonder what is in the bag from Grandma and Grandpa!
It was a fun book! I wonder what else is in there. It is hard to focus when there is more to open.
Yeah! I got it! It was a cute dress!
I got my very own dog lunch box, so I can have one to take on picnics. I really liked the dog and touching his nose.
McKenzie came over to help me unwrap the rest! Thanks for the help sister.
My lunch box came with a dog cup. I got thirsty while opening presents, unfortunately there wasn't any water in it.
The last present I opened was my favorite. It was a drum and musical instruments that are bug shaped. I had a blast playing them with Grandpa.
The egg shaker is my favorite. I love to shake it and make music. I am watching McKenzie play the drum.
McKenzie had a blast playing the drum.
Daddy even joined the band with a tambourine he found.
I got a turn to play the drum and I was a natural! Thanks for all the wonderful birthday presents Grandma and Grandpa!


No comments:
Post a Comment