Saturday, November 9, 2013

Preparing to turn one!

October 24, 2013 
 Grammy, Granpy, and Aunt Helen came yesterday, to help me celebrate my birthday.  I had fun showing Grammy all my favorite toys!
 I got this blue sucker for going pooh pooh in the potty.  I was pretty excited that it turned my mouth blue and wanted mom to take a picture, so, I could see my blue mouth. 
 Look my tongue matches my eyes! 
I love to sit at the table in a chair.  This time it was even more fun than usual, since, Granpy was teaching me how to play the drums on the table.   
 My first pretend tea party.  McKenzie and Aunt Helen set up a tea party for us to enjoy! 
 While Aunt Helen was in Salem, Massachusetts, she picked up my little pumpkin t-shirts for Makayla and me to wear for Halloween! 
 Here I am taking steps and modeling mine! 
We tried to get a picture of them together, but Makayla really didn't want McKenzie holding her hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment