November 9, 2013
I was excited to get up this morning and play with my new toys. I love to rock out with my instruments.
Grandpa took us outside to play on the swing set. I got to go down the slide, which I thought was pretty fun!
I wanted to do the monkey bars. I am not quite tall enough yet to get them I am getting very close
Lucky thing Grandpa was there to help me across.
While Grandpa was helping McKenzie, I got to explore around the clubhouse! I thought that was fantastic!
Look Mommy, I am sitting in the clubhouse. I am such a big
girl to be able to be in the clubhouse!
I was busy taking Grandpa's order and making him his food! I love to serve food to people!
What else do you want Grandpa? Thanks for coming to my cafe! I really enjoyed your visit!
I am ready to come out of the clubhouse. It was sure fun playing in there!
Grandma has a fun color app on her I pad that I think is fun to create with.
We went out to Clear Creek to hike along the river and see if there where any salmon. Grandma helped me walk on the tricky rocks.
After nap time, it was craft time with Grandma. We had fun making pretty bracelets. Thanks for doing crafts with us Grandma.
Grandma what are we doing to do with these pipe cleaners?

No comments:
Post a Comment