Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The new and improved Quince park

June 26, 2017
The park that is close to our house was just redone!  They finished it a couple of days ago and we wanted to go and try it out!  I was really hoping the new park would have swings and I got my wish!
We thought we would get on our bikes and tag a long and see what the park has to offer.
I had fun getting myself to swing high.
After we swung on the swings we went to play on the play structure.  I did a little rock climbing to get on it.
I thought I would try to climb down this way.
Hmm, am I going to be able to squeeze through this?
I made it to the bottom, but now how do I get out.
I am trying out all the ways to get up and down.  We had fun exploring the new Quince park.  We even found out that they are building another play section at the park.  We can't wait for that to be done and get to play on it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment