June 27, 2017
We thought that since we had lots of pool noodles and only one pool noodle horse that maybe we should turn those pool noodles into horses.
We had everything around the house to make the horse noodles except for the googly eyes which we found at the store.
I wonder what I should name my horse noodle?
I know what I should name it! I bet you will never guess what I named my noodle horse.
I wanted to make another noodle horse!
I made a noodle horse with a green pool noodle to make it stand out!
I wonder what I should name my noodle horse.
I named my new one Shiny. I think shiny and cake will be good friends.
Here we are with our horses. Meet cake, shiny, lilly, and cupcake!
We are all ready for next years stick horse race! We had fun making our noodle horses!
No comments:
Post a Comment