June 29, 2017
We ordered come caterpillars the other week and we have watched them grow and then become chrysalis. All the caterpillars have turned into chrysalis and have hardened, so it is safe to move them into their new home for when they come out. My job today was to carefully take the chrysalis out of the container and put them in the holder.
I got to take them and put them into the mesh container.
We will zip it up and that way they cannot escape after they come out and can fly!
We had a strawberry patch this year out back. The people who lived her before must have planted them and hopefully they will come up every year.
We lucked out and had quite the strawberry crop! We needed to come out and pick them before they went bad.
You really had to look for them. You would think that since they are bright red they would stand out, but some of those strawberries could hide behind the leaves.
This is what we were able to pick today and there will be more to pick another day and we have already picked some.
I am ready to head inside and wash the strawberries, so we can eat some.
I love to eat food that we have grown. It is even more exciting when it is strawberries, since, they are one of my favorites.
I wonder what one I should eat first?
We planted some arugula in the little garden in our backyard. Well we planted some other thing, but the arugula was the only thing to grow. I thought I would pick some to go in our salad tonight.
Dad is going to be so excited about all the arugula that I picked! He loves an arugula salad!
I got ready to go to swim lessons and wanted to wear my rob today to cover up. We found this dump truck in a box a couple of months ago and have enjoyed play with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment