July 2, 2017
I have a bunch of 4th of July outfits (5 total) and this was the perfect one for church today!
I had to get a few poses of me in the dress before I took it off for the day!
July 3, 2017
They are doing an around the World theme at our library this summer. On Mondays through out the summer they are holding story times for school age children based on different areas of the world. Today's story time was on Africa. We learned about Africa and then made brightly decorated animal masks.
Here is my zebra mask. It turned out great!
A close up view of my mask.
I didn't want to make a mask at story time today so I brought it home to work on. Over time I got it made!
I bet you didn't know that it was me behind the mask!
July 7, 2017
Today's story time was about Turkey. We weaved mats, since, weaving rugs is big in Turkey.
I decided to make my mat a little more colorful! They were sure fun to make.
I ended up doing an Australia story time, but we missed the rest of them because we were busy or out of town on a Monday. It was fun to go to the ones we were able too and learn about that area and culture.


No comments:
Post a Comment