June 17, 2017
Today we headed down to the Cascade Lakes Scenic byway to check it out, play, and do a little fishing.
Of course mom wanted to get some pictures in of places a long our drive.
This is Mt. Bachelor.

We dropped dad off on the Deschutes river and headed to find a place to play while he did a little fishing. Check out this perfect tree root for hanging our toys.
We headed to Wickiup reservoir to see if we could find somewhere to play.
There was this perfect little beach not to far from the parking area at the Wickiup boat ramp.
We got right to playing.
The ground was kind of sandy kind of rocky, but we made it work.
Of course we wanted to get some water in our buckets.

How far can I go in Mom?
I thought I would try to shovel the water into my bucket.
The sun was out, the weather was nice, and this beach was the perfect little place to hang out and relax while Dad enjoyed some fishing.
Playing at the lake is always one of our favorite things to do.
I came over to visit with mom and she had to snap my picture!
I got my photo taken too when I headed over to hang out with mom!
It wouldn't be a day at the lake without getting my face a little dirty.
We had bubbles in our bucket of fun. I had a great time blowing bubbles.
Good thing we have more than one bubble wand, so, we can blow bubbles at the same time.
Hanging out on the tree stump for a place to sit while I blew some bubbles.
We both found our way to the tree stump for some photos.
We switched places on the stump. It was fun to climb around on.
A close up one of me on the stump. Once mom starts taking pictures it is hard to get her to stop!!!!!1

We don't seem to mind though!

Are you ready to pop some bubbles?
I climbed up and was standing on the tree root.
We sure had fun exploring the Cascade Lakes scenic byway today and playing at Wickiup lake. Hopefully next time the fishing will be a little better for Dad!




No comments:
Post a Comment