Sunday, July 30, 2017

Father's Day

June 18, 2017
Happy Father's Day!!!!!  Nothing like playing in the playroom with my Dad on Father's day.
I love my dad because he is nice to me! -Makayla
I love my Dad because he is so nice.  -McKenzie
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is to read books with him.
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is to do puzzles with him.  
After our photos with Dad for Father's day we took some together.

I found this piece of Styrofoam that made the perfect chair.  
Mom thought she would take some photos of me in my new chair.


I had fun popping the bubble wrap.




This is what we went and got Dad for Father's Day!  We needed a new one and the sale was a good one.  He put it together and then we grilled up some ribeye steaks on it for dinner which is one of his favorites.  The new barbecue cooked them up perfectly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment