Thursday, July 20, 2017

Daddy work day and field day

June 15, 2017
 Today at my school they had a father's day project day.  All the fathers were invited to come and build a project with us. I was very excited to have dad join me today at school.  
We got to choose between three projects and we chose to make a wagon.  I had fun hammering it together.  After we made our projects we then had some refreshments.  Dad and I enjoyed our refreshments together!  
At my school today we had field day.  One of the stations was face painting.  There were a lot of fun stations that I went to during field day.  One of my favorites was the dance station.
After school today we headed up stairs to play with the new wagon that Dad and I made.  That is one sturdy wagon to be able to hold three princesses and their horses!
I wanted to keep my face painting on as long as possible.  
Both of us sure had a fun day at school with all the fun activities we got to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment