Sunday, July 2, 2017

Luau birthday party part II

May 28, 2017
This evening we are doing part two of our Moana Luau birthday party.  Whatever we didn't have time to get in yesterday we are doing today. 
That includes trying this real coconut.  We have never had fresh coconut before, so, it was a must for our Moana party!
Of course we all wanted to try the coconut water.  Sara talked mom into drilling three whole into the coconut and giving us each a straw to drink out of to try the coconut water. Here we go trying the coconut water.
By the look on my face do you think I like the coconut water?
How about me?  Neither of us really liked the coconut water.  McKenzie especially did not like it.  I guess add coconut water to her list of dislikes with pickles.  
Allie liked it better than we did.
Elijah didn't want to miss out on trying the coconut water. 
We headed outside to crack open the coconut and try the meat inside.
I hope the coconut flesh taste better than the water. 
It looks and smells yummy. Now we just have to figure out how to get it out of its shell.
Sara got some free for us to try.
We were big fans of the coconut flesh!  We ate a bunch of the coconut!!!!
This is sure yummy!
Allie liked it too!
Yesterday we didn't have enough time to make molten lava cakes for dessert, so, we made sure that we had time today!  There is our molten lava cake surrounded by the ocean with the heart of Te Fiti allowing the green to come back to the islands and for the lava to stop.  Okay so mom tried.  The idea was better then how it ended up looking.  I guess you can't win every time!
We were happy with it.  Who is going to complain about molten lava cake, ice cream, and whipping cream!
We sang happy birthday again and blew out another candle!
Then after wards we opened some presents!
Collin and Sienna sent this along for me!  It looks so fun!  I am excited to make new things with it!  I love to craft!
Allie is opening the present that we got for her!
Part of my present from Allie was a fun ring game that you try to get the rings in the water on the pole.  
We had another fun evening of birthday celebration!  It was so great to celebrate my birthday with one of my birthday buddies and my good friend Allie!  We have such an amazing time and friendship.  I sure have missed her this year.  
We had one more gift that Sara found for us all!  I wonder what it could be?
Makayla was the first to figure out what it was!  She was super excited about our matching captain America dresses!  Tune in and we will show them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment