Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Kindergarten Graduation

June 13, 2017
The day has arrived!  It is official!  McKenzie has graduated from Kindergarten.  They had a little kindergarten graduation at our school today.
We headed into the gym to receive our kindergarten diplomas.  
Here I am walking to receive mine.  
Giving my teacher Ms. Jinings a hug. 
In music we learned three songs to perform at our graduation.  Here are the songs we sang or at least part of them.
It was sure fun to learn and sing the songs for our parents. 
After our graduation we headed back to our classroom where we were given our certificates.
I am waiting for my name to be called. 
Here is my kindergarten graduation certificate.
A photo with my teacher, Ms. Jinings.
Then we headed to the community room for some refreshments and to hang out.  We got a picture of the graduate with Makayla and Dad.
Then one with Mom.
A picture of the graduate.
Some of Makayla and I.


A picture with some friend from my class.  We had the option of going home early or staying for the rest of the day.  Mom gave me to choice to leave or stay.  Of course I wanted to stay.  There ended up being 9 kids in the class that stayed.  It was fun to have such a small class for the day.
While McKenzie was at school I wanted to try on her mortarboard and see what if felt like to be a kindergarten graduate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment