May 31, 2017
It is official! I have turned 7 years old today! I have spent the last couple of weeks already celebrating my birthday, so, it feels like I have been 7 for a little bit now!
Today is going to be a super busy day, so, we have to get as much celebrating in while we can. Both mom and dad are working today, I have school, plus I have a 1st grade open house at the school I will be going to next year. For my actually birthday theme I picked out Ariel! Grammy got the celebrating started off right by making us blueberry sea star pancakes!
I got on my Ariel dress up first thing this morning, so, I could enjoy McKenzie's birthday theme!
My poor sea star looks a little disfigured. I think it is because I ate some of its arms!
I celebrated at school today by bring in ice cream bars. I got a happy birthday crown and everyone sang to me!
After school Grammy painted our finger and toe nails to make them all pretty!
Mom made us mermaid tails out of a beach towel to wear for our Ariel Birthday Party!
Now I look like a Mermaid!!!
We came home from my 1st grade open house to a pizza party! I am sure mermaids eat pizza!!!! After all who doesn't like pizza!
I am enjoying my Mermaid pizza bash!
I finished my pizza and now I am ready for my birthday dessert!
We made sea star ice cream sandwiches for my birthday dessert!
Happy Birthday to our sweet, smart, caring, life loving, adventuring 7 year old! We love you over over the ocean and back!
I blew out my candle that mom broke trying to put in the frozen ice cream sandwich!
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I love ice cream sandwiches!
This is so good!!!!! I am going to gobble it right up!
After dessert it was present time! I got right in there to make sure I didn't miss anything that was happening and hoping there might be a little something for me too!
Two little mermaids!
I read Makayla my birthday card!
All right we are all ready to open some birthday presents!
Mom, Dad, and Makayla got me some Moana Legos!
Watch out! I got a water squirter!
I got one too! Scout better back off from trying to open my presents or I am going to get him!
Double trouble.
I had one last present to open in the hall from Grammy and Granpy! It was a pool for our backyard!!!!! What a fun summer this will be!
I sure have had a wonderful birthday and am excited to be 7! Life should be good and I should have lots of fun as a 7 year old. I can't wait to see what this year will bring, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment