June 3, 2017
We usually head to the Black Bear for a birthday breakfast, but there wasn't enough time on McKenzie's birthday so we headed this morning for breakfast.
We love to stop by the bears to get some photos with them!
Glad these bears serve breakfast all day! I hope they didn't eat it all!
This bear seems so welcoming and inviting!
I was all about the shades today.
We sure enjoyed our pancakes as usual!
It was a warm afternoon and we wanted to cool off. We asked if we could get the slip-n-slide out to cool down. There was a brown spot in the lawn that needed a little extra water so it worked out perfectly.
We came up with a fun soccer game on the slip-n-slide.
Do you think that I can keep the ball on the slip-n-slide the whole way?
It is my turn to try. This water is sure cold which is going to make it harder!
The ball rolled off the slide. Oh man!
I got it back on and am keeping it on.
I made it a little more challenging by dancing while kicking the ball back. Anytime I can dance I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment