Friday, July 7, 2017

Biking to Centennial park

June 6, 2017
Today we were going to bike down to Hope park to play and then bike back.  Well the trail was closed for maintenance, so, we took a different route and ended up going to the spray park to cool off before we biked back to the house. 
Here I go ready to brave the cold water to cool me down.
I am going to think about it a little and decided how I am going to approach the water, so I can get wet without getting too wet.  
I went down and back and am ready to do it again.
I did it!  I got soaked.  I am not so sure about being this soaked!
Well since I am wet, I guess I should go for it and get soaked from my head to my toes.
Nothing like those sweet sister moments. 
That water just sprays up everywhere and can be startling. 
Here I come mom.  I am running toward you!
I made it.  I sure do feel cooled off.
If I put my foot on the hole then it stops the water from coming out!  What a neat trick. 
I am ready to run through from one end to the other. 
Here is a video of us running through the water fountains.  After we cooled off enough we got back on our bikes and headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment