June 11, 2017
Today we headed out to the Ochocco National Forest. We hear that they have wild horse on the Ochocco, but dad is the only one who has seen them. We thought that we would see if we could find them today.
While we were traveling through the Ochocco we stopped by some of the projects that Dad has been in charge of and check them out.
Here is one the the big culverts that he designed.
He took me out to the edge and held on to me, so, I could look through the culvert and see what a culvert does!
Of course I wanted to go out on the culverts too!
You guessed it! I wanted to see through also!
We are headed back up to the road to keep on looking for animals.
Here is the other big culvert that Dad designed. We stopped at this one to check it out too!
This time we were all on the culvert at the same time. I hope it is structurally sound!!!!!!!! We had a the confidence in the world that it was!
We didn't end up seeing the wild horses. We did see some deer, elk, and pronghorn. I guess we will have to go and and see the wild horses another time!
No comments:
Post a Comment