May 27, 2017
Both Allie and I had mentioned wanting a Moana themed birthday party, so, it was settled that our joint birthday party would be a Moana Luau Birthday Bash!
To make it a fun Moana Luau party we all got bags with fun luau dresses up and some other things in it to get the party started. Look at us taking to the hula dance in our Hawaiian dresses, grass skirts leis, and flowers in our ears. We are ready to head to Hawaii or at least attend a Moana birthday party!
I wanted to look just like Moana and have a flower crown like she wore.
Princess Makayla of the Hawaiian islands. Sara was great and helped me figure out how to make my lei into a crown and then put it on me over and over again every time it came off! We finally got it to stay!!!!!
Sara decorated the dinning room to make it a festive luau! It isn't a party without some decorations!
The festive Moana kid's table!!!!
I was excited to get this party started, so, I was inside to join the pictures while the other girls were outside playing! We are almost ready for our luau feast!
We can't wait to eat our luau feast. No it isn't a true Luau feast mom didn't bury a whole pig out back. That would have been crazy.
Isaac and Elijah are all ready to eat with their festive little umbrellas! Always willing to join in the fun!
We had made homemade ice cream earlier in the day and turned it into ocean beach cups for dessert!
We thought that they needed a couple of umbrellas for the beach!!!!
Our beaches came with a birthday candle!
Mom had to redo my headband to get the hair out of my face for the pictures!
The candles were lit and we sang happy birthday to Allie and I!
I hope I can blow out that one candle!
Allie blew out her candle and is ready to enjoy her beach ice cream! We will have to continue our luau birthday party tomorrow because we didn't get everything in before it was time for bed. We sure had fun at the first half of the Moana Luau!
No comments:
Post a Comment