Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Walking my car and playing some music

September 22, 2013
 I am really starting to get around now.  I will walk all over the place, as long as, I have something that I can push!
Here I am pushing my car across the room. 
 It still need to work on my timing a little bit, because, sometimes me feet get a way from me, but I am getting there. 
 I am really quite proud of myself for being able to walk behind this!
 
September 24, 2013 
 We are all ready to go to bible study at the church.  We are having some Cheerios for breakfast.  When one has something the other one usually wants it too!  They are sure happy campers with their cups of Cheerios! 
 We stayed a little bit after today and had some fun playing!  I found a bunch of musical instruments to play and loved it. 
 We joined Makayla to listen to her music!  
 Another maraca means twice and much fun! 
 Collin and I had fun driving each other around the room in the stroller.  I had the steering wheel to help us go in the right direction! 
 My turn to drive Collin around and for him to steer! 
 I found a ball popper to play with.  I had fun pushing it down and watching the balls fly all over the place! 
 There is a big semi truck in our Sunday School class that we love to sit on and ride it around the classroom.  It is a fan favorite.   
I thought it was so fun to be able to push the chair around the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment