Saturday, October 19, 2013

Standing up

September 6, 2013
 I am getting to where I will walk from one thing to another while hanging onto things!
 I have learned to stand up all by myself with no help or holding onto anything!
 After a little while, I fall to the ground, but that it okay because I try it again later.   
 I found the headphones and wanted to wear them.  Don't worry I am rocking out at a very acceptable level.  It is so quiet that I don't hear anything. 
 I didn't really care that nothing was playing.  I thought it was sure fun to wear the headphones.   
I found the dress up stuff.  Look at this pretty necklace!
Here I am standing on my own. 
So mom and dad thought, that they might be able to convince me to take a step with a cracker.  Well this is my approach to that!
I lined my cabbage patch dolls up on the couch and then wanted mommy to take a picture with us all together!
Resting and laying on the couch!
Mommy lined my chairs up like a car a moved my table while she was vacuuming.  I thought she lined them up so that I could drive my cabbage patch dolls around.  There is a spot for everybody.  I guess I am in England, since, I am driving on the wrong side!

No comments:

Post a Comment