Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Open Gym!

September 26, 2013 
 Today we went to try out an open gym here in town.  I had a great time playing around.  One of the first things that I went to was the balance beam.  I was able to walk across it and jump off.  I even had fun trying the taller one.  Mom stood a lot closer when I was doing that one, so there aren't any pictures of me on it.  
 There was a fun foam pit that you could jump in and play around in.  It was hard to walk in though. 
 Collin, Noah and I had a great time playing in the pit together.   
 They had a very basic vault and Makayla thought she would give it a chance.  Her she is getting a crawling start for her first big vault. 
Getting some bounce to get the flip going.  
And she stuck the landing.  Well she successfully made it to her feet!
I love to swing from the rings.  I could swing high!
I had fun bouncing and crawling on the trampoline. 
This is where I spent most of my time.  I would run back and forth.  When I got to the end I would jump up and fall down.  I thought I was doing some pretty big tricks.  It sure was a blast!
We all got onto the uneven bars at the same time, so that we could swing together.  One, Two, Three
Go!  We sure had fun swinging.  I even figured out how I could climb onto the low bar to be able to swing by myself.
After some swinging, we went back to the foam pit and this time I got to get in with mommy! 
I had fun crawling around.  It wasn't the easiest way to get around, but it was sure fun!
I had fun laying around in the ball pit too. For some reason this photo wont turn, so it looks like I am upside down in the pit.  We had a great time at open gym.  Hopefully mommy will take us again another day.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment