Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Playing with friends on our swingset

September 17, 2013
Collin and Sienna's Ama and Papa were out of town for a couple of weeks, so, our parents switched weeks taking care of us and the other couple got to go out on a date.  I really wanted my friends to play on my swing set with me.  Here Collin and I are on the glider! 
 We had a blast swinging.  Sienna was able to swing by herself, but we talked mom into pushing us on the glider!  We loved to go really high!
 We all got on to the glider and had a great time together!  That is one full glider!  
 Makayla wanted in on the play set fun and got in her swing.  Now all of us kids are having fun on the play set!
 When we were all done swinging we headed into the cafe to make some food to serve to everybody!
Sienna and I made the food and Collin got to serve it.  We had a great time having Collin and Sienna over.  We love it when they come to play!
 
 September 18, 2013
 BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) has started back up again and I am all ready to go and waiting for mommy to finish getting everything together.  I love to go to BSF.  They have a class for me and one for Makayla.  We learn stories from the bible, do a little playing inside and out, sing some worship songs and have a little snack! 
I am all ready to go to BSF!  This is my 1st year in a classroom at BSF.  So far, I have done well going and playing happily.  Of course we are only one week into the year!
 Makayla crawled over to me and stood up.  I thought that she came on over for a hug! 
 I love to love on my sister, wither she wants it or not.  Such a sweet moment between sisters.   
Finally, what I came over to get.  I love to play with anything my sister has.  We love each other so much. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment