October 5, 2013
October has come and that means it is time for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch with our friends! Shiloh and I went right to the wheelbarrow to get a ride out to the pumpkins!
David, Shiloh, and I are ready to head out on our great pumpkin hunt. So many pumpkin's to choose from, how will we decide?
I found a Cinderella pumpkin and I thought it made a great seat. How do I turn this into a carriage!
We went out to the little pumpkins to find a my sized pumpkin! My 1st birthday party is a bug theme and mommy made ladybug wings for all of us to wear. I got to try out my ladybug costume a little early. I sure made a cute ladybug.
Yep! This is my size. I can even lift it up! I am so strong!
That seems about right in what I think I should do with a pumpkin. Aren't pumpkins for eating!
Shiloh and I hiked all through the pumpkin patch. We each found little pumpkins to carry with us as we looked for a bigger one!
I put my pumpkin in the wheelbarrow and then got to get in myself!
Everybody else put their pumpkins in too! Lucky thing I am small and there was room for me and the pumpkins. Hold on tight it is going to be a bumpy ride!
As big sisters, we were happy to make room for our younger siblings!
Shane wanted to get in the wheelbarrow and hangout with us! It was sure great to have so many friends at the pumpkin patch.
Look my knight in shining armor.! Collin showed up and wanted to hang out with us girls. Shiloh is holding the big pumpkin I picked out!
We wanted to wheel the pumpkins to the scale to be weighed. This is hard pushing! We didn't make it all the way.
Mommy tried to get a good picture of Makayla and me in the wheelbarrow with our pumpkins. This is the best she got. There were a lot of distractions out there!
Every year, I go and stand by the big pumpkin to see if I have grown. See I am this tall! I am sure I have grown over the last year.
Hanging out with Collin. Our mom's wanted a picture of us all dressed up in our costumes.
One of the highlights of the pumpkin patch is the train ride. McKenzie told me all about it, since, I just barely missed out on the pumpkin patch last year. I didn't want to miss anything, so I stood myself up on the seat!
I had a blast riding the little train! It was sure a fun ride.
After the train ride, we went to do the hay maze. Here I am trying to get out. This is not the way. I guess I will have to go back and try a new path.
Yeah! I found my way out of the maze. I had so much fun trying to figure it out that I went back in to do it again. It was so much fun going to the pumpkin patch with my friends. I can't wait until next year!
After the pumpkin patch, we have everybody over for dinner and hanging out. It has been a tradition since I was born. I sure enjoyed having my friends over to play at my house!
Sienna and I enjoying our pulled pork sandwiches!
No comments:
Post a Comment