October 12, 2013
Daddy goes to a fly tying group at our church and this month they ended up doing a family fishing trip. I brought my buckets and sand toys to play in the sand. Emily and Luke came with their mom and dad and I was excited to play with them.
I didn't get to get down and play in the sand. I wanted to head over there and explore!
After playing in the sand, I was up for throwing rocks in the water.
Let's see how far I can throw this one. Don't worry I wasn't throwing rock where any of the men were fishing.
I was excited to get down and sit on the ground for a little bit!
The person who is in charge of the fly tying group and his wife, provided lunch for us all. It was so sweet of them to do and made for a wonderful time to hangout together.
I loved my hot dog! It was sure yummy! They grilled it right on the beach where we were!
Hey wait a second, where is my food? How come I don't get a yummy hot dog? I did get some lunch that mommy brought me, but didn't get the hot dog. Maybe, when I am a little bit older. It unfortunately started to rain, so we headed home, but we sure had a wonderful time with everybody and daddy got to do a little fishing. I call that a win win
No comments:
Post a Comment