September 19, 2013
Today, we headed back out to Whiskeytown lake for one more day to play in the water before it got to cold. Collin and I had fun filling our buckets with sand!
We brought out our water squirters and Collin and I had a blast squirting water back into the lake!
We turned around wondering if we would be able to get our mom's from where we were. We tried, but weren't able to get them!
Makayla had fun on the beach towel eating and spreading Cheerios everywhere!
A little picnic lunch for us hungry kids!
I am enjoying my sandwich. I love to eat outside!
After lunch, we tried out the water floaty that they brought. I tired to sit in it and I sunk to the bottom. Collin's mom then blew it up, so we could float!
Trying it out again after it was blown up. It was nice and refreshing to sit in! I was brave and got in first. Collin wasn't so sure at first!
I had a blast splashing and rowing myself around with my oar (shovel).
Collin decided he wanted to try it out with me and we had a blast playing in it!
I tried to push Collin around in it, but it was hard, since he was touching the bottom!
I got to hang out with Shelley for a little bit in the water! We sure had a fun time at the Lake. I can't wait until next year when I will get to play in the water!
I love to crawl around to the back of the table and hide!
Peek-a-boo! Here I am!
I am getting pretty good at getting myself up and standing with only one hand. I really like to crawl up on mommy and use her as a jungle gym!
McKenzie is ready to play her princess matching game. I like to play with it too, but all I do is find cards and eat them. Some day I will be old enough to know how to play the game correctly!
No comments:
Post a Comment