October 2, 2013
I love to make all sorts of fun faces and they are all sure cute! Here I am sticking my tongue out at you!
This is my really face. It probably wont look as adorable when I am 13, but right now we love it!
This is my face right before I am going to tell you something.
The face that I have most of the time with a sweet smile on it!
October 3, 2013
Daddy got a new backpack for work, because his was ripping and really wasn't usable any more. Since, I like my backpack so much, I thought I would give it a try!
Daddy and I had a blast walking around the living room together. Hello down there!
Hey, this would work in a pinch. It is just my size.
McKenzie wanted to see if she would fit in. She fit in, but she was a little too tall!
I finally found that there was tea in the tea cart. I like to pull it out and move it around. I found a package and thought I should put it on my exerciser for when I am in it later!
I got all ready for bed and then went to play for a little bit. I needed a seat to sit on while I played and found this fire truck was just the right height!
I sure do love to play with toys. I am such a blessed little girl to have so many fun ones to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment