October 9, 2013
I love to do puzzles. I am getting quite good at my hard puzzles (24 pieces free framed). Most of the time, I can do them all by myself. I still like mommy or daddy to help me.
I now have to do them at the big table or Makayla will come over and take the puzzle pieces. I feel like such a big girl doing hard puzzles!
I got to sit at them big spinning chair and hangout while McKenzie worked on her puzzle. I felt like a big girl in the chair. Don't worry, mommy was right there so I would fall off!
Hey mom, where is the tea for my tea cup. I thought we were going to have a tea party!
October 10, 2013
Since Daddy was on furlough, I got to spend the morning with just Mommy and me. I chose to go and play at the park. We had fun bouncing on the tire. Mommy would push up and down on the other end, so, I would bounce high!
I had a blast swinging back and forth while holding on tight. It was fun to have mom swing me.
While we were playing Collin showed up to play at the playground too. The playground is right by his house. This wasn't planned, but I was excited to play with him.
October 13, 2013
This morning, mom was making breakfast before church and I was crawling around playing. I was playing on the outside of my exerciser, when all the sudden McKenzie says, "look mommy, Makayla got in her thing." Mommy was puzzled on how I was able to get in. Daddy figured it out. I crawled in and stood up, since the cloth part was out being washed.
October 14, 2013
McKenzie waned to hold me on the pillow, so I came over and mommy put me in her lap. Then McKenzie wanted a picture of us. Here we are happy together.
There you go, both of us smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment