Thursday, May 16, 2013

So cute!

April 17, 2013
I am liking it better on my tummy, now that, I can push myself up.  I give big smiles to mommy when she puts me on my tummy.  
So sweet and precious!
Mommy got out my jump up for me to try and I thought that it was great.  I didn't do a lot of jumping yet, but in time I am sure I will!
I had a blast using it as a swing.  I would push myself back and forth and all around!
 This was McKenzie's 1st Christmas dress.  I ended up wearing it even though it wasn't Christmas because mommy just had to see me in it.  Red happens to be my color!  Here are some pictures of me in the dress sitting in my bumbo!  I was all about the photo shoot today, so, I hope you enjoy!
 I really like to eat my fancy dresses.  The material is the best and there is always multiple layers making it easier to get to my mouth!

 It would not be a photo shoot without my tongue out or my hand in my mouth.  Her I got both!





Mommy has a picture just like this one of McKenzie.  Same dress, same bumbo, same smile, different hair! 



No comments:

Post a Comment