Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shiloh's princess party!

March 23, 2013
 Today, I went to my friend Shiloh's 3rd birthday party.  She had a really fun princess party.  We got to dress up as princess.  Here I am with my crown, sunglasses, and putting on some sparkly lip gloss.  
 We got to make the bead necklaces ourselves.  What a fun project!  I am putting on some princess earrings.  It was pretty fun to get all dressed up!
Makayla got to come to the party too.  She got all dressed up in her yellow Belle dress.  Well it was just yellow, but she looks like a sweet baby Belle!
It is hard to see, but I got some gold earrings.  After all, I am a princess too!  They were adorable on me! 
 I was excited to show daddy all the princess dress up stuff that was in my bag.  Shiloh's party was sure a big hit! 
 I got a little thing of princess bubbles that I wanted to go outside and try.  Daddy went out with me to show me how the bubbles work.  
It was fun blowing and popping the bubbles!  What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment