Monday, May 20, 2013

Smiles, smiles everywhere!

April 23, 2013
Today, we headed out for a walk.  Usually I don't fall asleep on our walks, there is too much to look at and play with.  I was all tuckered out this morning!
I really love the camera.  Whenever it comes out, I give big smiles like this one.  It sure makes for cute pictures.
Even with my hand in my mouth I still smile!
This was one of daddy's favorite outfits that McKenzie had.  Probably because it has fish all over it and says cutest catch!  He was excited to see me wear it.  
I wanted to pose for some pictures today with my ice water!  We got around to getting all my spring and summer clothes out, so I am modeling them for mommy.  Today at breakfast, I looked down at my shirt to see what it said.  I was excited when there is a "M" on my shirt.  Then mommy had to explain to me that when I looked down at my shirt it looked like a "M" instead of a "W".  It was very confusing for a 2 1/2 year old. 
My shirt said Sweetie, so I thought I would live up to it!
 I am getting really good at rolling on to my tummy.  Today when mommy was change my diaper, I got away and rolled on to my tummy.  To teach me, she decided to take a picture of me and my cute bare bottom.  Unfortunately, I wont be embarrassed until I am a teenage and don't wear diapers any longer.  
In fact by the smile on my face, I am quite proud of myself for rolling over and showing all my little tushy.  

I love to laugh and giggle with daddy.  Here we are having a fun time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment