March 25, 2013
I am 5 months today. I keep growing and growing. I love to roll over from my stomach to my back. I like to play on the floor.
Here I am ready to roll over. I had to stop and rest up to get myself over the rest of the way.
I am back on my tummy. My Mommy put me here and I rewarded her with a really big smile.
And another sweet smile!
I am pretty proud of myself for getting onto my back!
I like to play with toys. I also like to be around people. So my sister, sweetly moves me into the kitchen where mommy is cooking to keep her company. According to McKenzie, I even have my own spot that I go to each time.
Today, she really wanted me to have my toys. I think she may have found every toy that I can play with and piled them on me. I was entertained for hours!
I really love my sister. I think she is the greatest person. I watch her where ever she goes. Thanks McKenzie for taking such good care of me.
Now that I am getting bigger, I got to try out my ExerSaucer. It was a lot of fun. I sure felt like a big girl in there.
The main thing I did was try to get the toys to my mouth. That is what I do with everything. Put it in my mouth.
I gave up on the toys after awhile and thought I would see what the seat tasted like. I sure had fun playing in my new toy.
We had a lot of sets of bunny ears at my house and McKenzie wanted us all to wear them. I got the small pair and look at the sweet little bunny.
I make the sweetest bunny. I even left the ears on my head until mommy took them off when Daddy got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment