April 30-May 4, 2013
I finally got to try out my Christmas present and I loved it!
The swing brought so many smiles to my face. I loved to go back and forth, back and forth.
I really liked to watch my sister swing! She would swing high in the air. I didn't get to go that high, but I still felt like a big girl in my swing.
I love to swing too and nothing gets better than Granpy pushing me!
The swing really was quite calming. I could have sat there for hours if they let me.
One last big smile! I can't wait to go in it again!
We had to come inside, have dinner, and get ready for bed. I have my pj's on and am ready for bedtime!
We headed to Turtle Bay to play. Granpy and I had a great time building with the blocks there!
They started the animal show up again this year and we wanted to go and see the animals. Granpy and I had fun hanging out waiting for the show to begin! I forgot a hat, but McKenzie had an extra one for me to borrow!
I had fun waiting with Grammy for the show to begin. I wonder which animals we will see this year!
We took a picnic lunch to Turtle Bay to have after watching the show. This was my first picnic at Turtle Bay and surprisingly McKenzie's too!
I got to help Granpy wash the tent trailer. I did a good job of spraying it down and getting it wet, so that we could wash it with soap.
He gave me a rag and I went to work on getting that door clean. It was fun to wash the tent trailer. I ended up getting my dressed completely soaked, but had a blast in the process!
I love to go and hang out outside. It is so relaxing to be out, so when Grammy said she would take me out, I smiled with joy!
Grammy and Granpy got mommy a fire pit for her birthday, so we thought we would try it out and roast some hot dogs! I am helping mom roast my hot dog. It looks like it is almost ready!
For mommy's birthday, Daddy got them tickets to Fiddler on the Roof. Grammy and Granpy watched us while they went to the play. To make it a fun evening we walked to the park and played. I love to climb on the airplane!
I wanted to have a turn on the airplane. Where are we off too, Granpy?
Grammy and Granpy had to head out and we were headed to a tea at Church, but took a couple of minutes for some last minute photos. I am all dolled up and ready for the tea! I had fun with Granpy!
We tried to get a picture of both of us with Grammy and Granpy and this was the best one. Oh well, maybe next time!
One last picture and hug with Grammy before they leave. I had a great time with Grammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment