Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fishing for a balloon!

April 20, 2013
This morning, I got to find out what my balloon was for.  I was going to fish with it.  Mommy and Daddy heard this good idea to tie a balloon to the end of the fishing lines to help me learn how to fish! 
Here is a video of me fishing!
 I got the hang of it pretty quickly on how to reel it in.  
 Daddy did a good job teaching me how to release the balloon again once I reeled it in.  I guess that would be considered casting the balloon!
 It was fun to have the balloon go way up high in the sky!  It would go up really high!
 Then bring it back to me every time.  I had a lot of fun fishing with my balloon.  Now I am ready to go out fishing with daddy!  

I took a nap while McKenzie got to learn to fish, so I still d on't know how.  Maybe another day.  I am still content to play with my toys on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment