Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pretty in pink and sometimes white!

May 5, 2013
 All dressed up in my pretty pink dress and ready to go to church!
 I love to get down on the floor and play with my animals and toys.  I usually like to talk to everybody as they get ready for church!

May 7, 2013
 I am at such a fun cute stage in life right now.  I really am smiling most of the time.
 I don't wear hats as much as my sister did when she was little.  It must be because I was born in the fall and she was born in the summer, so she needed to wear them more.  I guess my time is coming!  I got my chance today when mommy put me in this cute little outfit.  
Mommy took pictures of McKenzie in the same outfit, so she had to get me in it and get some pictures too!  I look so sweet, like a little doll! 
Here is a picture of McKenzie in the same outfit.  She is about 5 months in this picture and I am 6 months in mine, but it is just fun to see us both in the same outfit!
 I got a bunch of new to me clothes from my friend Sienna.  She has the best hand-me-downs and the cutest clothes.  We love to get her clothes, because they really are super cute.  Today I really wanted to put this jacket on and try it out.  I am not sure that I needed it today, since it was in the 70's.  
At least I know that it fits and I have a cute jacket to wear next winter!  I am pretty sure mommy is going to put it away in the closet until next winter when it will be more weather appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment