Monday, May 13, 2013

Easter


March 31, 2013
I woke up this morning, put on a fancy dress, and then was told the story of how we celebrate today because Jesus rose from the grave!  I was pretty excited to hear the end of the story.  It brought a big smile to my face!  He has risen indeed.  
I got all dressed up in my pretty Easter dress.  I was also excited this morning, because, we finally got to do the last one in my resurrection eggs.  They are a dozen Easter eggs that have something in each of them to help tell the story of Jesus dying for our sins.  The last one was a white one with nothing in it and I kept asking Mommy why there was nothing in it.  Oh happy day, oh happy day Jesus had risen.  We are off to celebrate at church.  
Since we were all dressed up on our Easter cloths, mommy wanted a picture of all of us looking so nice!
What a good looking bunch.  Everybody looking at the camera with happy looks on our faces!
After church, we headed over to Shiloh's house for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt.  We all got corralled into the kitchen, while, the Dad's hid the Easter eggs.  It unfortunately was a rainy day, so, we had to hunt inside.  Shiloh, David and I had fun putting our buckets on our heads.  We are so silly!
I wasn't so sure of what I was waiting for.  I didn't even get a bucket to go find eggs with.  
I had a lot of fun finding eggs.  Here is my first egg.  I was excited to be able to put them in my basket.  
And there is another one.  Off to go get it for my basket.  
After collecting so many, I got side tracked and wanted to see what was in them.  
Look at all the eggs I found.  
Now it is time to open them and see what was inside.  I hope it is something yummy.  
Shiloh finished with her eggs and then came over to help me finish eating what was inside my eggs.  I was very sweet and was excited to share the rest of my eggs with her.  
Here we all are after our Easter egg hunt.  It was a fun day with Caleb, Corban, Shiloh, David and Hannah!  Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment