Monday, January 7, 2013

Thanksgiving

November 22, 2012
 For Thanksgiving it seemed appropriate to get dressed up in my pumpkin shirt and hat.  I had to celebrate my 1st Thanksgiving some how, since I wasn't allowed to sample Thanksgiving day dinner.  Mommy thought  my facial expression in this picture was a good one.  I am one month going on 14 years!
 A little time to get down and stretch.  I sure do love to stretch!
 Here is a good shot of my Thanksgiving day shirt!  I am a little pumpkin
 Since it was just the four of us this year for Thanksgiving, we went and celebrated at my friend Collin's house.  It was a lot of fun to play with Collin and Shiloh and their brothers and sisters.  We got to sit at the little little kids table.  
My favorite part of dinner was the olives.  I am my mother's daughter!  Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete with out olive fingers.  I had a great Thanksgiving with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment