December 1, 2012
All that playing makes a girl tired!
Nothing like a nap to rest up for the evening festivities!
Today I had a bunch of my friends come over for dinner and decorating gingerbread houses and Christmas trees. We were supposed to do dinner and the Christmas parade, but it was really windy and rainy that day, so we stayed in and decorated instead.
Here is the whole group of us getting started on our decorations.
I had a lot of fun putting candies on my Christmas tress.
I had fun watching Hannah decorate hers. I got some good ideas from her.
Look at my tree. I did a really good job of decorating it.
Makayla came to see all the fun. Next year she will be able to decorate one herself.
Now that it is decorated it is time to have a little taste.
I ended up eating all the decorations off that I had put on. They were yummy.
Look there is green frosting on both of my fingers. It is a great way to lick it off.
By the time that I was done eating my Christmas tree my hands and face were extremely messy! That is a fun dessert. It was great to have my friends over.
No comments:
Post a Comment