December 25, 2012
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus! As McKenzie likes to say. We are all up and ready to open some presents. I have my Santa hat on and am for the festivities!
I had a lot of fun opening gifts. I think the fun was in opening them and not what was in them. Yeah! I got it open.
I got a princess fishing rod, so that I can go fishing with daddy. I am practicing reeling in my fish!
Happy Day! Happy Day! Look at that! How exciting
When I finished opening up my presents, I turned around and helped Aunt Helen open up her presents. I am sure she needed my help.
My Great Uncle Dan and Aunt Linda sent me a princess pillow, which I love. I had to sit on it right away, plus it had my princesses on it. It doesn't get much better than that.
I finished my breakfast, so now it is my turn to open my presents. I look pretty excited to open presents.
I just got a bunch of new toys, but I am doing the puzzles that my cousins had in the box. Well in all fairness, my toys stayed in the box, so we could get them home easily!
I had a wonderful time bonding with my Uncle Scott. We sure did have some fun times.
I had fun scooting around on the hardwood on my princess pillow.
Wyatt got an ATV for Christmas, which was a big hit with all of us. He had a lot of fun with it. Look I am standing and riding.
We all wanted a turn on it. I had a lot of fun driving it around. Look at me go!
We stopped for a little jam session. Sydney played the drum while Tyler and I had some noise makers.
Some quality time with my Aunt Sarah and Sydney.
After playing with our toys for awhile, we then opened our Christmas stockings. It was fun to look in and see what else I got. There were some Minnie, Mickey, and Hello Kitty stamps that I have been having fun with.
I was sure a cute Santa baby for Christmas. It was time for me to open my stocking. I was sure excited about it. Mommy forgot our stockings that Grammy made us at home, so we ended up borrowing Grammy and Granpy's.
Here is all my loot. Okay some of it I already had, but what does a 2 month old need for Christmas.
While dinner was being made, we went down to the basement to play in "the pit" (all the pillows from the couch are thrown on the ground and you can jump into them). Daddy got into the pit and then Sydney and Tyler got him. It was a lot of fun to jump around in.
I got to hang out with Grammy while dinner was being put on the table.
Here is the kids table where we ate dinner. It was a yummy Christmas dinner.
It wouldn't be a holiday meal without olives. I had fun putting them on my fingers and eating them off.
After dinner, Sydney read us a story. Well, she told us about the book. She sure had our attention.
That evening I got to watch my first movie on there big projector TV. It was just like going to the movies, but you didn't have to leave your home. Daddy stayed and watch Toy Story to make sure I could handle it. I watched the whole movie! I sure had a blast seeing family and especially playing with my cousins. I am still asking to be able to play with them. Thanks for having us.
No comments:
Post a Comment