Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Day of fun!

December 30, 2012
 I got a book of water color pages in my Christmas stocking, so I was excited to be able to paint this morning.  I sure do love to paint!
 I had so much fun painting that I kept asking for another page.  I almost painted every page that morning
Mommy showed me how to dip the brush in water and then into the paint.  I got the hang of it pretty quickly.
A little bit later, Daddy put my balance bike together and then we headed outside to give it a try!
I wanted to wear my dinosaur jacket that my aunt Susan made me.  I love this jacket.  I ask to wear it ever time we leave the house.
Wow! Look at how far I went!  It took a long time to get to the end of the street because I would stop all the time to look at something or comment about something.  Mommy and Daddy thought we would never make it home.  Luckily, I am getting quicker on my bike now!
I got to come on the bike ride also, but I had to go in my stroller.  I was just happy to be outside!
After dinner Daddy really wanted some brownies, so mommy and I made him some.  When we were done I got to lick the spatula.  Mommy told me I had some on my face, so I tried to lick it off.  
Was I able to lick it off?  That is some yummy brownie batter!  I love to bake with Mommy!  What a fun day, crafts, bike ride, and cooking!  It doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment