December 15, 2012
The goal of today is to decorate our Christmas tree that has been up for a week without decorations. To get us in the mood we got to drink out of our special Christmas mugs and put on our Christmas shirts.
I love my big penguin mug. It matches my shirt, which in my world is pretty exciting.
Mommy and Daddy showed me a little Christmas sock and I thought that it supposed to be a sock for my foot instead of a decoration. Everything is so literal at this age!
I had the most fun unwrapping the ornaments and handing them to mommy to put on the tree.
See this one, it is Cracker Barrel restaurant. Yummm Cracker Barrel!
Here is the gingerbread man ornament that I made with Grandma. I wonder where I should put it on the tree.
Putting the ornaments on the tree was tricky. I usually had to have a little help.
Makayla got to watch us decorate the tree. I think she liked the sparkly lights.
I love to smile these days! Daddy was getting a lot of good smiles so Mommy tried to get one a camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment