Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Year's Eve!

December 31, 2012
I love to push Makayla around to where mommy is when she is in her chair.  Mommy said that as long as I am careful and she is buckled in I could move her.  She seems to like the ride!
Tonight is New Year's Eve.  We are having a quite celebration at home today, since we all have a little cold.  We had a fun dinner of pizza and appetizers.  Yum Yum!  We even ate in the living room instead of the dinning room table.   
 We celebrated the New Year at 9:00 pm with some sparking apple cider.  It was a fun way to celebrate.  I love to say cheers!  Happy New Year!
 That sparking cider is sure yummy!  
I some how fell into my toy box and got stuck.  Now how did that happen?  I headed to bed after the sparkling cider.  I think Daddy was the only one of us to make it until midnight.  Maybe next year I will be able to stay up later.  I hope everybody has a wonderful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment