Life is pretty good around here! Here are some photos of me just hanging out around the house being a baby. It is so cute to put something on your bottom when you are tiny!
Just me, my ducks, and some frogs.
All pretty in my pretty red dress.
Mommy must be tired because she and I feel asleep on the couch. What a nice nap.
My sister thought that I needed to make a phone call while I napped. She did a good job of getting it up to my ear. I guess I must talk a lot in my sleep. She was told not to disturb me while I slept, but the picture was to perfect for mom to pass up.
McKenzie wanted her picture taken with the phone too. Don't worry it is just and old play phone. She really isn't calling anybody.
My big sister still likes to get the chance to hold me.
Look it is a duck! I seem a little startled. I guess you would be to if you had a duck on your head.
Doing a little more hanging out!
No comments:
Post a Comment